- The administrator of the personal data contained in the website is Turing Analytics LLC, with its registered office in 123 Barrack Road, Belize City, Belize
- Out of concern for the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent the unauthorized release of data. We monitor their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, the Act on the provision of services by electronic means, as well as all kinds of implementing acts and acts of Community law.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the performance of a contract concluded between the parties.
- The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their activities as follows:
- by means of information voluntarily entered in the forms
- by collecting cookies
- The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form shall be processed for the purpose of the function of a particular form e.g. to process the handling of the information contactor to process the order.
- Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties except the Walletmor Foundation, which is associated with Walletmor.com, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
- The data contained in the form shall be subject to access to the person who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
- Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Service and are not supervised in any way by the walletmor.com service. These sites have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions, which we recommend that you read.